Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello World!

Well, I guess this endeavor needs a bit of a preface. In the section over on the right, you can read why I'm on bedrest. I've got Dysautonomia- a dysfunction of my Autonomic Nervous System, which effects my brain and heart. The girls at my day job at a bank got tired of having an ambulance on speed dial and my doctor finally said, "enough is enough!" So, my days are now spent at home experimenting with medication and experimenting with cupcakes. (I really prefer playing with cupcakes... the only side effect is weight gain!)

Why did I decide on cupcakes instead of knitting or scrapbooking? Good question. To be honest, I don't have the slightest idea. I've always been a creative person, so I wanted to do something that allowed me to decorate, mold, and draw. I've also always loved to cook (thanks, Dad!), so cupcakes seemed to fit the bill.

I won't post every day, I don't have enough people to give cupcakes to! But I solemnly swear to post pictures of the cupcakes I do make, be they good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment